Recent News Update – 21 Feb 2019
Posted by Admin on March, 30, 2021
- Government Approves Financial Support Worth ₹118 Billion for Rooftop Solar Program
- UPC Solar Quotes Lowest Tariff of ₹55/kWh in Gujarat’s 500 MW Solar Auction
- Maharashtra Auctions 1 GW of Solar Projects at Lowest Tariff of ₹74/kWh
- KUSUM Program to Help Install 1.75 Million Solar Pumps, Solarize 1 Million Water Pumps.
- The program has been divided into three components and aims to add a solar capacity of 25,750 MW by 2022
- AES, Mitsubishi and Tata Commission 10 MW Battery Energy Storage System in Delhi.
- The project is said to be India’s first grid-scale battery-based energy storage system
- Government Proposes EV Charging Stations at Every 25 Kms on Roads
- The government has also proposed amendments to provide for EV charging infrastructure for residential and other buildings.
- Gujarat Floats Tender for 175 MW of Solar Projects
- While a 100 MW project will be constructed in Raghanesda Ultra Mega Solar Park, 75 MW is slated to be developed near Khambhat in district Anand
- Amazon Sets Goal to Make 50% of Shipments Net Zero Carbon by 2030
- The global e-commerce giant, through its “Shipment Zero” initiative, aims to halve carbon emissions from its delivery business by 203