Latest Solar Industry News – February 2019
Posted by Admin on March, 30, 2021
- Indian Government Approves $1.2 Billion Support For 12 Gigawatt Solar Power Plan
- Waaree Energies eyes 100 MW rooftop solar in 2019-20
The Mumbai-based solar PV panel manufacturer and EPC contractor aims to commission 100 MW rooftop projects in the financial year 2019-20, generating a revenue of Rs 400 crore from this segment alone.
- KfW and Bank of Baroda to Refinance Solar Projects in India
The $113 million funding agreement is part of the Solar Partnership II – Promotion of Solar PV in India.
- A solar decade: From 9 MW to 28 GW
There is widespread doubt about whether India can achieve its 100 GW solar target by 2022 but, having started from a base of only 9 MW of capacity 10 years ago, it would be foolish to write off the prospects of this solar superpower.
- Uttar Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission Proposes EV Charging Tariff
Draft up for Comments up to March 6th
- Aligarh Muslim University Adds New Solar Rooftop; Total Capacity Reaches 6.5 MW
AMU has the largest solar power project among all academic institutions in the country.
- 10 MW Hybrid Rooftop and Floating Solar Project to be Developed in Cambodia
The project is expected to reduce 197,000 tons of CO2 emissions during its lifetime.
- A new report from the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) in Brussels Says Blockchain Is One Of 30 Key Innovations Set To Transform Renewable Energy.